Skip to content

If you can’t find what you’re looking for by browsing the site, search here or try looking in one of the “How do I?” categories below.

  • To report an emergency, dial 911.
  • Other Emergency information may be found here.
  • Pay taxes or ask a question about taxes? For questions about taxes, see our tax collector’s page.
  • To view tax maps, look here.
  • Obtain a birth, death, marriage, or business certificate. This is done through the Town Clerk. See this page.
  • Obtain official records from the town? Visit this page.
  • Purchase trash bags or a dump sticker, or dump trash? See our trash page.
  • Register to vote or obtain an absentee ballot? Visit our voting page.
  • Purchase a burial plot or arrange for a burial in Hawley? See our cemetery page.
  • Find out when the library is open? See our library page.
  • Report a problem with a Hawley road. See our road-crew page.
  • Find the Town Nurse? See her page.
  • Find out about a vaccine clinic? All vaccine clinics are announce in Hawley’s e-newsletters.
  • Find out about fuel assistance, food assistance, or housing assistance? See this page.
  • Find Hawley’s bylaws? See this page.
  • Find out whether I need a building permit … or get one? See our permits page.

Pudding Hollow Barn, by Jeanette Rich. Courtesy of the Rich Family.

Back To Top